GI COLLECTION is a transgender led company; our mission is to provide the things that our community needs.
As we’re getting so busy carrying out our mission we need someone to help us get the products to and from our community.
- Packing, weighing, and labelling completed items for shipment or storage.
- Following all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identifying and disposing of defective items.
- The effective use of packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the office.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
Someone who has an in-depth knowledge and/or experience of working with members of the transgender community.
Proficient computer skills.
The ability to take ownership of our logistics system.
A minimum of one year of experience in a retail or logistics related role.
Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
You’ll get to work for the first company of its kind in the UK, playing a huge part in improving the lives of the transgender community. We have a friendly, relaxed working environment within which we take care of our staff.
We’ll help you to get the things you need to be yourself through discounts on our products and services and free tickets to all of our events.
We’re a small but rapidly growing so you will have more impact on the direction of the business, often working directly with our founder.
We also offer regular staff outings where you can take part in a range of exciting activities.
Sound like fun?
Use our form by scrolling up and clicking “Apply Now”
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We’ll be in touch within 5 working days.