GI COLLECTION is a transgender led company; our mission is to provide things that our community needs.
Are nails easy for you to nail?
Are you the Picasso of nail art?
Would you like to use your skills to help the transgender community?
If you’ve answered yes to all three questions, please keep reading.
We’re looking for experienced Nail Artists that can help us provide our community with the nail styles they want.
- Manicures and pedicures.
- Able to use different application and removal methods such as gel, shellac and nail polish.
- Recommending appropriate colours, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style.
- Sterilising equipment and stations before use.
- Inform clients about additional services and offers (e.g. loyalty discounts, eyebrow waxing)
- Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer)
- Taking an interest in customers (e.g. chatting with them during appointments and remembering their preferences)
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Nail Technician
• Expertise in basic and advanced nail techniques, including french manicures, airbrushing and gel manicures.
• An in-depth knowledge and/or experience of working with the transgender community.
• Knowledge of cosmetology trends.
• Understanding of sanitation and sterilisation standards.
• Experience in customer service.
• A certification in Cosmetology or Nail Art.
• Valid public liability insurance.
You’ll get to work for the first company of its kind in the UK, playing a huge part in improving the lives of the transgender community. We have a friendly, relaxed working environment within which we take care of our staff.
We’ll help you to get the things you need to be yourself through discounts on our products and services and free tickets to all of our events.
We’re a small but rapidly growing so you will have more impact on the direction of the business, often working directly with our founder.
We also have regular staff outings at amazing venues to let our hair down.
Sound like fun?
Use our form by scrolling up and clicking “Apply Now”
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
We’ll be in touch within 5 working days.