GI COLLECTION is a transgender led company; our mission is to provide the things that our community needs.
It’s getting busy around here and we need a full time Office Assistant to help our founder manage the day to day running of the business.
• A great communicator
• Can handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
Proven experience as a back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
Working knowledge of office equipment.
Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Excellent problem solver.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proficiency in MS Office.
An in-depth knowledge and/or experience of working with members of the transgender community.
You’ll get to work for the first company of its kind in the UK, playing a huge part in improving the lives of the transgender community. We have a friendly, relaxed working environment within which we take care of our staff.
We’ll help you to get the things you need to be yourself through discounts on our products and services and free tickets to all of our events.
We’re a small but rapidly growing so you will have more impact on the direction of the business, often working directly with our founder.
We also have regular staff outings to amazing venues to let our hair down.
Sound like fun?
Use our form by scrolling up and clicking “Apply Now”
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We’ll be in touch within 5 working days.